On Tuesday, October 13, Freightwaves announced the winners of the 2021 FreightTech 100.
For the third consecutive year, HubTran has been chosen as part of this elite group of companies.
According to FreightWaves, “the FreightTech 100 shines a spotlight on some of the most innovative companies across the industry.”
HubTran is honored to celebrate its third consecutive year as a winner of this elite award. Last year, HubTran went on to be a FreightTech 25 winner, and based on our innovation and growth this year, we hope to repeat!
We’re continuing to innovate at a rapid pace. This past year we:
- Launched HubTran for Forwarders, which addresses the complex document and back office needs of global freight forwarders.
- Introduced Invoice Intelligence for Factors, which deploys sophisticated machine learning models to flag fraud and potentially problematic invoices.
- Dramatically expanded our Automated Verifications service, leveraging 3PL TMS integrations to eliminate the need for factor verification calls and emails.
- Continued to improve our flagship automation for 3PLs by enabling customer-specific processing requirements, lights-out processing and automated load building.
- Rolled out new TMS integrations with 3PL Systems Brokerware, BrokerPro by ISS, Cargowise, FMS LoadPlus and enhanced existing integrations with Aljex, McLeod PowerBroker, Revenova and others.
- Built an integration with TriumphPay, to further automate and synch settlements and payments.
And this innovation is helping us grow, with important new customers such as Acertus, England Logistics, Fitzmark, Integrity Express Logistics, Phoenix Capital, Reed TMS Logistics, Reliant Transportation, Revolution Capital, TA Services, United States Cold Storage, US Logistics and Yusen Logistics.
Stay tuned because we’re doubling down on product development and will be releasing more valuable innovation in the months to come. And thanks again to everyone who nominated us.